The surface of galvanized steel wire rope consists of two types: hot-dip galvanized and electro-galvanized. hot-dip galvanized type Hot-dip galvanizing has better anti-corrosion and anti-rust performance than electro-galvanizing. The price of hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope is higher than that of electro-galvanized steel.
Customers who use it outdoors and have requirements for anti-rust function are recommended to choose hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope.
The production process consists of wire drawing, stranding and closing. Wire drawing is to draw a thick steel wire rod into thin wire. Stranding is to synthesize wire into strands, and closing is to reshape strands into rope. After these three processes are completed, they undergo quality inspection, packaging, and finally become a final product .
|Product name||Hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope|
|Steel Grade||45#/55#/60#/70# Carbon Steel|
|Standard||AiSi, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS,etc.|
|Alloy Or Not||Non-Alloy|
|Process||Drawing, Stranding, Closing|
|Grade||45#/50#/60#/70# Carbon Steel|
|Packing||Wooden Reel/coil/roll/Z2 Packing|
|Construction||1*7,7*7（6*7+FC, 6*7+IWS,6*7+IWRC）, 1*19,7*19(6*19+FC,6*19+IWS,6*19+IWRC) ,19*7,etc.|
|Application||1. disposable lock for logistics, electricity, container,railway,customs, fishery, transportation, etc. 2. Low pressure liquid,water, gas, oil, line pipe. 3. For both indoor and outdoor the building construction. 4. Widely used in scaffolding construction
5. Guy wire for Agricultural greenhouses, netting.
6. Overhead ground wire strand for power transmission lines.
7. Messenger strand for telephone and CATV lines.
8. Guy strand for power distribution poles, telephone poles and microwave and radio towers.
9. Wind bracing in pre-engineered buildings.
10. Barrier cable and guard rail strand.
11. Fence, greenhouse, door pipe,green house.