Suppliers typically identify wire cable by listing both the number of strands and the amount of wires per strand respectively, though stranded cable may alternatively be measured by their lay and length or pitch. For example, a door-retaining lanyard wire rope is identified by its 7 x 7 construction, and wire rope used for guying purposes is identified by its 1 x 19 construction. The most common types are 6 x 19,19 x 7, 7 x 7, 7 x 19, and 6 x 36.
Identification codes can also be extended to specifics which are abbreviated to quickly denote core type, work load limit, and more.
The following are some identified types of wire rope cable, not identified by the above.
Steel Wire Rope
Iron and steel are the two most common materials used in producing wire ropes. A steel wire is normally made from non-alloy carbon steel that offers a very high strength and can support extreme stretchable forces. For even more strength and durability, manufacturers can make stainless steel wire rope or galvanized steel wire rope. The latter two are good for applications like rigging and hoisting.
(1) steel wire ropes will be wrapped in wooden reel or plastic reel, then with plastic film
(2) put on pallets or in wooden case.
(3) packing as your requirements.
We support international express for your sample order: Like TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc.
We shipping the bulk order by Sea, by train, etc.
Produce time: 7-15 working days
1. As a manufacturer, we are a company integrating factory production with trade and sales.
2. We have a history of more than ten years. In addition, we have a mature sales system, which can provide professional services to our customers.
3. Our company has passed ISO ,CE, SGS .
4. We can design and manufacture products according to the required size and specifications according to the needs of different customers.
5. We accept custom logo printing.